Advisory assistance to pregnant women with extragenital pathology and obstetric complications, miscarriage, reproductive disorders. Dispensary observation of pregnant groups of high obstetric and perinatal risk.
- prenatal diagnosis of congenital malformations and chromosomal pathology;
- expert ultrasound diagnosis;
- Perinatal consultation with congenital fetal pathology;
- counseling in family planning.
It serves as a diagnostic and treatment center, in which more than 15,000 patients with various obstetric-gynecological pathologies consult annually. Specialized receptions have been organized in all sections of obstetrics and gynecology:
- counseling couples with reproductive harm;
- medical and psychological assistance to women;
- miscarriage of pregnancy;
- counseling pregnant women and family planning;
- counseling of young children;
- physiopsychoprophylactic preparation of a pregnant woman and her family for childbirth, partner birth.
The department also provides counseling to pregnant women with extragenital pathology, complicated by the course of pregnancy, complicated by obstetric anamnesis.
In the department, a perinatal consultation is held for all patients in the oblast who have an inborn fetal pathology.
The department is equipped with the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment: cardiotocographs with computer evaluation of fetal status indicators, ultrasound examination equipment of the expert class with fetal echocardiography programs for diagnosis of the most complex congenital heart diseases. The department widely introduced technologies for evaluation of utero-placental and placental-fetal blood flow, fruit hemodynamics.
|SCHEDULE OF ADVISORY ADMISSIBILITY OF DOCTORS-GYNECOLOGISTS DOCTORS BDO OPC|
|Polkanova Olga Vladimirovna|| Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:00 to 13:00,
Tuesday and Thursday from 13:00 to 18:00
|Makogon Svetlana Georgievna|| Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 13:00 to 18:00,
Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 to 13:00
|Cabinet number 10||from 8:30 to 17:00, an interval of 30 minutes|
|SCHEDULE OF ADVISORY ADMISSIBILITY OF THE DOCTOR-GENETICIAN OF MHC OPC|
|Potapova Irina Vasilievna (study №11, №12)||from 10:00 to 15:00, an interval of 15 minutes. Lunch from 12:30 to 13:00|
Position: Head of the department - doctor of the highest qualification category
Phone: 8- (3952) -40-76-00