Here you can undergo comprehensive examination for 1-3 days and get consultations of highly qualified doctors in such specialties as cardiology, cardiosurgery, pulmonology, hematology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, neurology, urology, nephrology, gynecology, surdology, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, allergology.
The specialists use all the necessary diagnostic methods for rapid diagnosis, in the presence of medical indications, they will decide on hospitalization in the hospital of the regional hospital.
At the time of examinations, you can stay in the room of the boarding house, which is located next to the clinic.
- RULES for the provision of paid medical services by medical organizations
- PRICES FOR SERVICES
- Outpatient contract
Our address: Mr. Yubileiny, 100. Phones: (3952) 46-53-77.
Schedule of work of doctors of the center of paid medical services
Reception is by appointment.
|Name of doctor||Specialty||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday|
|Abzaleev A.L.||neurologist epileptologist||15-00 to 16-00||15-00 to 16-00||15-00 to 16-00|
|Smolnikova L G||Allergist immunologist||13-00 to 14-00|
|Potsevich EM||Acupuncture therapist||8-00 to 16-12||8-00 to 16-13||8-00 to 16-14||8-00 to 16-15||8-00 to 16-16|
|Koshikov P S||Plastic Surgeon||9-00 to 14-00||9-00 to 14-01||9-00 to 14-02||9-00 to 14-03||9-00 to 14-04|
|Baglushkin SA||Pulmonologist||13-00 to 14-00|
|Fereferova NM||Rheumatologist||15-00 to 18-00||12-00 to 18-00||15-00 until 19-00|
|Ivankova TA||Orthopedic dentist||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00|
|Lomova L S||Therapist||8-00 to 11-00||8-00 to 11-01||8-00 to 11-02||8-00 to 11-03||8-00 to 11-04|
|Lukyanenko L G||Therapist||9-00 to 16-00||9-00 to 16-00||9-00 to 16-00||9-00 to 16-00||9-00 to 16-00|
|Malyakina V S||Therapist, gastroenterologist||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00|
|Kuznetsova L V||Physiotherapist||13-30 to 16-00||13-30 to 16-00|
|Radnaeva L Yu||Endocrinologist||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00||8-00 to 15-00|
|Ilichev EA||Endocrinologist - Surgeon||15-00 to 18-00|
The department of medical examinations of the Central Medical University and the LCA is a structural unit of the Irkutsk Regional Clinical Hospital, created specifically for comfortable and rapid medical examinations, medical examinations and medical certificates.
Department of Medical Examinations of the Center for Paid Medical Services and Voluntary Medical Insurance
- Conducting medical examinations at job placement
- Conducting annual preventive examinations
- Conducting medical examinations at enterprises
- Conducting medical examination of civil servants
- Help on weapons
- Help in security (CHOP)
- Help in the State Automobile Inspection
- Driving medical commission
- Certificate for work or study on the form 086-U (persons over 18 years)
- Help in the pool (persons over 18)
- Sanatorium and resort information
- Registration of a medical book
- Information on Form N 001-GS / y when applying for civilian civil service
Highly qualified specialists who have not only a huge professional experience, but also know the modern requirements for the design of medical records. The commission includes doctors:
- The dermatovenerologist
- Expert in narcology
- Chairman of the medical commission - a doctor-occupational pathologist
G.Irkutsk, Yubileyny microdistrict 100, polyclinic of the IOCB, polyclinic, 1st floor of the registry of the medical examinations department (room No. 102). Phone 45-20-58. Internal phone 0-75-83
Polyclinic, 5th floor, head of the department of physical examinations (room 504). Phone 40-79-82.
The surgeons of the IOKB have accumulated considerable experience in conducting aorto-coronary bypass surgery.
In the cardiosurgical unit there is a group engaged in surgical treatment of patients with coronary heart disease. The group is headed by Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery of the IGMAPO, a cardiovascular surgeon of the highest category, Honored Doctor of the Russian Federation Vladimir Anatolievich Podkamenniy. Together with him, cardiovascular surgeons Dmitry Igorevich Likhandi and Anatoly Alexandrovich Sharavin, as well as cardiologist Alexei Valeryevich Vyrupaev, work.
Since 1997, the IOKB performed coronary bypass surgery on a working heart without artificial circulation. This allows you to operate patients with multiple lesions of the coronary arteries and with various concomitant diseases. The experience of cardiac surgeons of the IOKB is one of the most significant in Russia. Currently, more than 4,000 coronary artery bypass operations have been performed on a working heart.
Typically, the patient's stay in the hospital before the operation is 1-2 days. The next morning after the operation, the patients are transferred from the intensive care unit to the general department, as they can independently move and service themselves. An extract from the department, as a rule, occurs 6-7 days after the operation.
With a modern material base for cardiac surgery, significant experience in performing coronary artery bypass surgery, surgeons involved in the treatment of patients with coronary heart disease, invite you to discuss the possibility of an operation in the IOKB.
For residents of the Irkutsk region, surgical intervention is available under the High-tech Medical Assistance Program within the framework of compulsory health insurance, for residents of the Trans-Baikal Territory, Yakutia and Buryatia, the cost of coronary artery bypass surgery is 130,000 rubles.
Read more: Here
Address for communication with a doctor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultative and diagnostic polyclinic offers the services of a doctor-acupuncturist.
Consultative and diagnostic polyclinic offers the services of a doctor-acupuncturist. The reception is conducted by a doctor of the highest category Elena Mikhailovich Potsevich. The first specialty is oncogynecologist-surgeon, in 2000 she passed professional retraining on reflexotherapy on the basis of IGIUV, she graduated internship in neurology, she has the certificates of a specialist in reflexology and neurology (interview with a specialist, hyperlink).
Preliminary record on Acupuncture by phone 400-812. Cost of the service: 1 session - 1080 rubles, the course - 10-15 procedures.
Acupuncture is the oldest method of healing, the essence of which is to launch a natural mechanism of restoring the human body by acting on certain (biologically active) points. Acupuncture is widespread in the East, especially in China; in Russia the method was officially recognized in 1997. This was preceded by large-scale studies that confirmed the effectiveness and safety of acupuncture.
The method is effective for correcting the following states:
- Herniated spine, sciatica, osteochondrosis
- Neuralgia of the trigeminal nerve
- Neuritis of the facial nerve
- Vegeto-vascular dystonia
- Epilepsy, multiple sclerosis
- Neuroses, depression
- Cerebral palsy
- Hypertensive disease and its complications
- Post-stroke states
- Diseases of blood vessels
- Logoneurosis (stammering)
- Angina pectoris
- Bronchial asthma
- Allergic diseases
- Diseases of the joints
- Stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer
- Postoperative paresis of the intestine
- Diseases of the rectum
- Diseases of the liver and gallbladder
- Diabetes mellitus and its complications
- Enuresis (bedwetting)
- Diseases of the eye
- Diseases of the ENT organs
- Sexual function disorders
- Gynecological diseases, toxicosis in pregnant women
- Diseases of the kidneys and genitourinary system, including prostatitis
- Tobacco smoking and more
- Benign tumors
- Malignant tumors
- Diseases of blood and blood-forming organs (hereditary hemolytic anemia, impaired blood coagulability, purpura and hemorrhagic syndrome).
- Acute infectious and febrile conditions of unclear etiology
- Chronic and infectious diseases in the acute stage
- Decompensated diseases of the heart, lungs and other internal organs
- Pneumosclerosis with a tendency to pulmonary hemorrhage
- Heart failure of 2 nd and 3 rd degree
- Pulmonary heart failure
- Myocardial infarction
- Active rheumatism
- Venous thrombosis and embolism in acute period
- Sharp exhaustion
- Physical overstrain
- Frostbite and inflammatory processes of the auricle, when auriculotherapy is contraindicated
- Acute inflammatory processes of the musculoskeletal system
- Congenital malformations of the central nervous system
Healing without drugs.
Agglutination is very popular today, but there is still no unambiguous attitude to the "needles" among the townsfolk: someone considers them to be almost a panacea, someone calls "charlatanism." We decided that only an expert could give an objective assessment of the method, and asked Elena Potsevich, a certified doctor-a practicing acupuncture therapist, for explanations.
- Elena Mikhailovna, so tell me, "needles" - is it really effective? Do they really help to cure something, or do they "help" when there are no serious health problems?
- It was worth asking this question to my patients - I think they would be more convincing. Many of them came to me with very serious diagnoses: bronchial asthma, hypertension, stomach ulcer and spinal hernia, etc. - but all of them after the course of acupuncture have felt significant improvements. So I say quite definitely: acupuncture - a very effective method.
- What can be cured in this way?
- The list of diseases that are treated with acupuncture is very extensive: it is the diseases of the musculoskeletal system, and the diseases of the cardiovascular system, and the gastrointestinal tract, and the reproductive sphere - can not be enumerated. This versatility is explained by the fact that with the help of acupuncture the mechanism of healing, self-healing of the organism is launched. With a number of diseases, needles are the only effective remedy. There are conditions in which conventional methods do not help. For example, against a background of stress, the patient's voice or smell disappears. Neither fizioprotsedury, nor pills-injections in this case will not help. But enough of several sessions of acupuncture, and everything will go back to normal. Or, say, there was a skewed face with neuritis of the facial nerve. Needles can be corrected quite quickly, especially if you start treatment on time, the usual therapy will last for many months and may not give the desired result. And, finally, an allergy is a disease very poorly treatable, but disappears without a trace after several courses of acupuncture. And I can cite many such examples, all of them not from a book, but from my personal experience.
- It turns out that drugs are no longer needed?
- I would not hurry with such conclusions. Medicines are needed - we, the children of civilization, are extremely difficult to manage without them. But it should be remembered that acupuncture has a huge advantage over any drugs. With its universality and efficiency, this method is also absolutely safe. With proper application, it does not give any side effects. How in fact often happens? The patient complains of pressure - the doctor prescribes medicines to him. After a couple of weeks, the pressure is normal, but the heart, stomach and liver begin to hurt. So, with acupuncture, this does not happen. It is possible to solve the problem with pressure without harming other bodies. Therefore, of course, it is better to put needles than to swallow tablets. But inertia is a terrible thing. We trust the usual methods, rejecting the effective ones.
"Maybe there are reasons for this?" There are people who are sure that needles do not help ...
- The determining factor here is the qualification of a specialist. Acupuncture requires not only extensive knowledge in the field of anatomy and physiology, but also a certain experience. In China, where this method is very popular, doctors learn for a long time, studying the centuries-old experience of predecessors. Unfortunately, today, in the wake of interest in oriental medicine, random people can play the role of doctors. Do not trust them with your health.
- And to whom?
- In China, where I studied, it is believed that the yellow race should treat the yellow race, and the white race - white. From the point of view of eastern medicine, this is true. I can say that the anatomical structure of representatives of different races is different. In Buryat women, for example, the pelvis is elongated and narrow, for Russians it is wider and shorter. Consequently, there is a certain specificity in the geography of biologically active points, the depth of their occurrence. And in acupuncture, the main thing is to get into it exactly, millimeter to the side - everything, there will be no effect. I am saved only by knowledge of anatomy - after all, I am a surgeon. A Chinese doctor, if he does not have work experience in Russia, can make a mistake. So I would advise patients to contact our, Russian, doctors. We are responsible for the result, the effectiveness of our treatment is confirmed not only by the feedback of grateful patients, but also by the results of clinical studies.
Consultative and diagnostic polyclinic offers the services of a phyto-therapeutist.
Consultative and diagnostic polyclinic offers the services of a phyto-therapeutist. Reception is phytotherapist Lyudmila V. Kuznetsova (interview with a specialist). The first specialization is a physician-therapist. The cost of the consultation is 490 rubles. For disabled people a system of discounts is provided.
The method is effective for the treatment of the following diseases:
- Hypertensive disease and its complications
- Diseases of blood vessels
- Diseases of the joints
- Kidney Diseases
- Diseases of the liver
- Thyroid gland diseases
- Fungal diseases
- Tobacco smoking
- And many others
The healing power of nature.
Phytotherapy - a method of treatment based on the use of medicinal plants and preparations from them - is known to people since ancient times. Hippocrates also wrote about the healing powers of herbs. However, phytotherapy is still considered a part of alternative medicine, and the phyto-therapeutist is not in every hospital.
About the place of herbal medicine in the arsenal of other medical methods, we talk with the physician-therapist, phyto-therapist of the Irkutsk Regional Clinical Hospital Lyudmila Vitalievna Kuznetsova.
- For most relatively healthy people, herbalism is almost always self-medication. Everyone knows that chamomile removes inflammation, cranberry leaf - an excellent diuretic, elecampane helps with female diseases. What do you think of it?
- Taking the fees that "really helped" someone from friends or relatives, it is necessary to remember: the plant can be a very effective medicine, but if used incorrectly it can become the strongest poison. Information about the side effects of medicinal plants, unfortunately, is not so accessible as information on their beneficial properties ... Therefore, I would recommend referring to specialists, and not to the centers of alternative medicine, but to doctors.
First, they have complete information about this or that plant. I started working as a phyto-therapeutist under the guidance of V.V. Telyatieva. The first stage of our work was conducted on the basis of the Regional Clinical Hospital. Our specialists analyzed the effect of phytospores and gave their conclusions. Secondly, we must remember that there are no universal recipes, each case is individual. And to choose an effective phytotherapy, it is necessary to pass a number of surveys, sometimes - to consult with several specialists. The scheme of treatment, by the way, can be repeatedly adjusted depending on the results.